There are many more ways to give to the Upper Credit Humane Society to help us care for our animals.
Here are a few ideas:
- Become a member and be part of the UCHS team
- Come out and support UCHS at our events throughout the year
- Volunteer with us
- Become a foster parent
- Spay and neuter your pets
- Donate gently used or new items to our Thrift Shop in Georgetown
- Recycle your wine and liquor bottles at the Thrift Shop or shelter
- Recycle your scrap metal
- Donate your Canadian Tire money
- Don’t know what to do with leftover change from your trip? Donate your unwanted foreign currency to the shelter
The Upper Credit Humane Society is a registered charity. Our charitable registration number is 893738872RR0001.