Make a donation

Ways you can donate

  • One Time Donation
  • Become a Monthly Donor
  • Trooper’s Funds – donations in this fund are used to provide emergency or specialized medical care for animals
  • Wish list – donate items that we use everyday or purchase a specialty item
  • Fundraise on behalf of the animals at UCHS
  • Planned giving
  • Show your support with UCHS apparel
  • Become a UCHS member

How you can donate

  1. Online – Canada Helps
  2. By phone – call us at 519-833-2287 during operating hours
  3. In person – drop by the UCHS Shelter or Thrift Shop during operating hours
  4. By mail to:
    Upper Credit Humane Society
    5383 Trafalgar Road
    Erin, ON, N0B 1T0

You can make a donation at today.

The Upper Credit Humane Society is a registered charity. Our charitable registration number is 893738872RR0001.